Hexephre's Webbed Site
Hello and welcome! I'm Hexephre, but you can also call me Hex. My pronouns are they/them. I like drawing and writing, mostly about my own OCs and stories. I also really like dragons!
This site is still very much a work in progress. Links may not work, things might look funky, and it's not as accessible as I'd like it to be. Please bear with me!
Feb 12, 2024
New comic added! This is based on an experience I had with some friends in Final Fantasy 14. The second we got out of that dungeon, I knew I had to write it down. It took a while to get around to actually making the comic, but here it is!
Jan 03, 2024
You can now read all my comics right here on this webbed site! Check them out!
Dec 18, 2023
Whoa! I'm still here? Yeah. Life's been wild, but I managed a blog post.
Sep 29, 2023
Updated the guestbook. Slightly less of a mess. Still a little funky.
Sep 14, 2023
- My guestbook is live, but it's a bit of a mess right now haha.
- Added more cool things to my links page!
- Removed the mastodon.ART feed until I can figure out why it won't load.
Sep 03, 2023
- On second thought, I'm just going to bundle buttons with links. I've added a bunch of cool people's cool sites!
- Converted my sidebar iframe into an SSI include! And did the same for the header and footer! Technology is cool.
- Fixed the mobile version! Thanks kale!!
- Added my mastodon feeds to the bottom of this page! I don't know why .ART is loading forever though, sorry.
- Made an about page for myself, and put my Critic Reviews there, as well as a (soon to be much bigger) section for quiz results.
- Made a page with an overview of some of the stories I'm working on!
Sep 02, 2023
Buttons page is live! I currently just have my button for now. If you'd like to exchange links, let me know!
Sep 01, 2023
I transferred to leprd.space and attached my custom domain! We are doing this!!
Aug 31, 2023
- new journal entry: the value of a good self-insert
- renamed "blog" to "journal" on the sidebar, because it really is just me talking about me
- changed the journal page to a list of posts with links to each one
- increased line height on paragraphs
- updated the 404 page to include a back button as well as the home button
Aug 30, 2023
buncha little adjustments:
- started a links page
- started a to do list
- added scroll bars to updates and the blog so they don't end up going on forever when they inevitably get long
- styled some headers to look kinda cute, idk might delete later
- added template credit on the home page! thanks kalechips!
- idk i probably tweaked a couple of things that i immediately forgot about
Aug 17, 2023
sidebar links that don't work yet are desaturated to make it a little easier to navigate.
Aug 16, 2023
i put up my commissions page! wowie!! now i can actually do comms again!
the navbar now lives in an iframe so i only have to edit it once to edit it on all pages! love that shit. as you can see, i have also given up on capitalizing things properly. this is my typing quirk.
Aug 15, 2023
because i have no self control, i made a blog page. actually it's mostly because i wanted to ramble but didn't know where to do it.
Aug 14, 2023
I started this! There is really nothing here yet. The links don't go anywhere. You have been warned.
I don't know what I'm doing with this yet but maybe we'll find out together! At minimum I would like to host a gallery of my art, links to my socials, some pics of my pets, and cool people/places I think you should check out on the internet.
To Do List
Soon with more Stuff!
- gallery page (images! alt text! navigation! sections! maybe a lightbox!)
- pets page (please look at my cats... eventually)
- an OC catalog (basically toyhou.se but self-hosted)
- more links!!
Idk, I gotta figure this stuff out.
- something about PHP and SQL and stuff??
- journal database? tags? how does this work!
Unfortunately I haven't worked on accessibility a ton here yet, and I might not get there for a while. Here are some things I'd like to do when I can:
- dark mode
- figure out how it all presents to a screen reader
- test mobile version more thoroughly
- the ability to play/pause gifs
- more when i think of it